- What is Quality Assurance and Quality Control?
- Why Do We Test Software?
- What is Bug, Defect, Failure.
- What is SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)?
- Different SDLC models.
- Testing Levels
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- User Acceptance (UAL)
- Testing Type
- Testing Technique
- Black Box
- White Box
- Grey Box
- STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle).
- About Test Case Plan Document
- Test Cases
- Test Scenario
- Test Cases Design
- Test Reporting
- What is Automation Testing.
- Benefits of Automation Testing.
- Why Test Automation.
- We have been working on Selenium for automating the testing of Web sites developed using AJAX
ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) certification, a curriculum of Software Testing Training Course is well structured to cover ISTQB certification and to start the career as a manual tester.
Who Should Join
All the technical / non-technical graduates who are looking forward to making their career in software testing can join.
- International Certification preparation.
- After the successful completion of Software Testing Course, you can start as a junior test engineer and do the manual testing majorly while developing test scripts. We are engaged in providing an excellent Course for Software Testing that would fetch you a suitable job in the corporate world.
Who will be Guiding You
- ISTQB certified professional.
- Agile Certified professional.